Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simply Classic!

I needed a pick-me-up...so I decided to do some online browsing and maybe.....shopping!  I have been eying this bag for months now and I think I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase one for myself.  I think it might just be the perfect bag.  I love the vintage feel and the structure looks amazing...I fell in love the moment I discovered it!
(http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/shop)

Do you have a bag that you've been eying?   If so, where is it from...I can always use ideas for my next purchase!

P.S. Two posts in 1 day!  Does this make me an official Blogger now!?!

2 comments:

  1. It is quite attractive and I can appreciate the sentiment of needing to just go for a purchase. I remember (a LONG time ago) a need for a certain version of Doc Martens....I know...but I HAD to have them..so I had no food for about 2 weeks...totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the web font needs to be changed. Hard to read. If you can find a font in here you like, I'll tell you how to apply it in blogger:

    http://www.google.com/webfonts#ChoosePlace:select

    ReplyDelete