Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Post!

Since this is my first post I will keep things short...I recently finished a novel by Francoise Sagan, a novelist from the 50's & 60's.  Already a fan of Bonjour Tristesse, I knew this novel would not disappoint!  La Chamade (That Mad Ache) is a wonderful novel about the complex relationship a couple have and how quickly that love can deteriorate.  Although the world lost her in 2004 I wanted to let her know that people are still reading...and loving her novels today!

                                                      
                                                               (Photo taken from listal.com)

Have you read anything from Francoise Sagan?  If so, did you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Bonjour Tristesse & That Mad Ache?

No comments:

Post a Comment